Last Modified on: 9/2/2015
Your privacy is important to Springs of Hope. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Springs of Hope collects, and the ways in which Springs of Hope uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal Information Collection
Springs of Hope may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, address, e-mail, phone number, or other personal information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Springs of Hope.
Using Personal Information
Springs of Hope may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Springs of Hope discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Springs of Hope may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Springs of Hope will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Springs of Hope will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Springs of Hope is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Springs of Hope
- by email to [email protected]; or
- by post to 3515 Linden Avenue, Suite 57, Long Beach, CA 90807.